The next application round is expected to take place towards December 2018.
To be eligible, you must be:
- a Belgian resident
- between 18 and 24 years of age by 1 January 2018
- fluent in English + at least one of Belgium’s three official languages
- enrolled in an institution of higher education in Belgium
- studying any major of study
- motivated and show a potential for leadership
There is a small participation fee. The participation fee is exclusively used to run the program, including for study visits, refreshments, and program materials. The organizing team works on a voluntary basis.
A travel subsidy for travel between the participant’s place of residence and the session/activity location is available.